The maintenance of curtains is not only simple and rough cleaning, which not only does not achieve the effect, but also shortens the service life of the curtains, so it needs to be carefully maintained from the details
1. Curtains should generally be washed once a week, with particular attention to removing dust accumulated between fabric structures.
2. Cleaning different curtains requires different methods: ordinary fabric curtains can be scrubbed with a damp cloth, but it is recommended to choose dry cleaning for easily shrinkable fabrics or imported high-grade fabrics.
3. Do not use bleach-containing detergents to clean curtains. They should be cleaned regularly every six months. Try not to dehydrate and dry, you should choose natural air-drying, so as not to destroy the unique texture of curtains.
4. If stains are found, wipe them off with a clean cloth and water. To avoid leaving a mark, it is best to wipe from the outside of the stain.
5. Curtain beauty: After all the window screens are cleaned, they can be soaked in milk for one hour, then washed and air-dried. The color of the yarn curtain after soaking will be brighter (bleaching is prohibited).
6. If the thread ends are found loose, do not tear them off by hand and cut them with scissors.
Second, the cleaning method of curtains
Our home textile micro velvet curtains here